Warburton Animation Task 3

Programmes used were Photoshop 2015(16), After Effects CC and Premiere Pro. On the Character Design I circled the designs which both I and a few students agreed would work best. After combining all of the features I started working on the facial features, such as sleepy, surprised, happy and rockstar. I also practiced Furthermore in my final animation I cut out a few of the storyboard frames because when I was editing them in After Effects CC, I realised that I didn’t need them, for example Scene 4 Frame 3, Scene 1 Frame 2 and Scene 5 Frame 1. I worked both at home and at college to complete this task.

(The animated alphabet is on a separate blog explaining my process and execution)

 

Finished Animatic

 

Animation Video

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s